Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome to the family, Sammy Johnson


So here he is! Sammy Johnson is a tan poodle my parents got from the SPCA. Basically my mom fell asleep in the car, and my dad and little sister decided to drive to the shelter to find a new family member without my mom knowing, and then they picked out this little guy. He was rescued from a puppy mill in Bamberg. HE HAS NO TEETH. Yeah, my mom says he only eats soft food. He also shares a name with this guy... Sammy Behanian!! It must be Sammy time guys!Jackey, my little girl, was quite excited to meet her brother. Can't you tell? (Even though Sammy wanted nothing to do with her.)


On top of that I cooked this Alton Brown Pad Thai for my parents. Then Ashley Rae and Frank Guy came over and ate some too! Frank is "that guy" who did my wedding video. You can check out a clip here on his facebook fan page, then click Like. It's awesome!

Lots of Love! NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment