Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Fresh Start

Welcome to Feel Fit and Fabulous, my fitness, food, and health web and video blog!



I'm Nicole Johnson, television journalist for Live 5 News. I'll be taking you along with me on my journey of a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally.

I'll update the blog regularly as I work with a fitness trainer to help me tone up for my upcoming spring wedding. (Yes! I'm so excited! and I really want to look great and feel fabulous in that dress!) I hope to share some of the latest and greatest exercises that you can do on your own or at your gym or health club.

I'll also seek out some of the most delicious, healthy recipes from local chefs and food bloggers for you to try at home with a friend or family members.

Check back with me regularly on Feel Fit and Fabulous! I promise it will be filled with great advice and fun ideas for you to try. I also love feedback from my readers and any tips or video blog ideas you have to share as well!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Excited to see how your blog comes along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I see you on the news and you look great! Live 5 is so integrative!

    ReplyDelete