Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1st DIY attempt: Hanging picture frames

Scanning through my obsession Pinterest I found what appeared to be an easy DIY project. You'll need a curtain rod, rod hangers, frames, ribbon, and I also used a hot glue gun to keep the ribbon/frames in place. I had all the items in my house already, minus the ribbon, so I spent less than $5 to make this.

It was my first attempt at a DIY project, but with much belief in myself, I conquered and achieved! A curtain rod with frames hanging from ribbon.


I don't have photographs in there because I don't know where to get prints that are 3.5x5 inches. (Anyone have ideas?)

I think I've already found my inspiration for my 2nd DIY project, a Gamecock wreath my friend and local photographer Sydney Brant made and hung on her front door! It is so pretty! soooo pumped for football season!



Sincerely,

mommy. blogger. journalist. designer. artist.

johnsonnicolec@aol.com
www.thenjreport.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Snapfish.com? I think they do prints in many different sizes!!

    ReplyDelete