Friday, August 17, 2012

It's been way too long...


I'm BAAAAACK! I can't wait to catch up and blog about my new loves in life! 

Couple things have changed since my last blog. I'm a mommy. I love it. I have a new house. I love it. I have a new car. I love it. Other than some extra bills to pay, things are good!

My son Liam was a wonderful Christmas gift to my husband and me, who came on Dec. 9, 2011. He's the greatest blessing I've ever experienced. I enjoy every minute of being his mommy. Here he is each month from newborn to 7 months!









I'm working full time in addition to motherhood. It's tough to be apart from the cutest little guy on Earth, but work also keeps my sanity. I'm in the process of decorating my home and in need of advice or looks! Please send ideas my way!



Sincerely,

mommy. blogger. journalist. designer. artist.

johnsonnicolec@aol.com
www.thenjreport.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back my love!! I'm here if you need any blogger tips!

    ReplyDelete