Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YAY! It's a bouncing baby... what!?

Week 19: Does your belly hang low? Does it wobble to and fro? YES! I've gained a whopping 16 lbs!! My baby is waaaaay low in my belly, and I feel him kick, tumble and move all the time! We go next week for the 20 week anatomy screening, and finally Dr. Bradford will confirm boy or girl.

Thankfully I'm not always hungry like I was during the first trimester. Nausea is gone. Headaches mostly gone. But I feel like all the extra weight is hurting my back and legs and giving me a mild case of sciatica. OUCH! Anyone have a good prenatal massage therapist?

I had a great time at Krista's baby shower the other weekend, where I debuted my super cute fruit baby carriage. She got this awesome navy microfiber Vera Bradley diaper bag from her sister Trista. I'm definitely copying her. Hint hint to my sisters, it's on my amazon.com universal registry already! Love it!


Also look at all the belly bumps! we are all expecting babies each month from July until February (minus the month of November) I hope the non-preggos at the party didn't drink the water after us... but who knows, I think someone did! ;)


Have you ever heard of Morph Thing? It's this silly website where William and I morphed our faces together, and the program predicted what our baby would look like...


Haha, I'm not sure our morph babies resemble either of us very much!? We shall soon know for sure, but you can place your bets now! Wikki = boy or girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment