Friday, July 8, 2011

Wikki beats!



Woosh Woosh Woosh! Wikki is now 17 weeks old and has a heart beat in the 150 bpm range!

He/she has already received a number of gifts from his/her loving Aunties! What a lucky baby!
A penguin onesie and booty socks from Auntie Kaye and Adrienne, "I love my Auntie" bibs and a baby penguin and daddy figurine from Auntie Christina, and another onesie from Auntie Elizabeth and Grandma Suzy!


Mommy is growing bigger and bigger! I've already gained 15 pounds... YIKES! I hope that's not too much for 17 weeks...


Anyway I'm super excited to celebrate my friend Krista's baby shower this weekend. She's having a baby boy named Sullivan in late September! I made a super cute watermelon stroller fruit basket! It was pretty easy to make after watching this youtube link.

Krista and Darren Driggers (with baby Sullivan bump)

Watermelon stroller fruit basket!

2 comments: