Sunday, October 9, 2011

Months 6-7: Growing BIG time!

Oh wow my bump has popped out its biggest yet! However, I am very grateful all is progressing well and I'm measuring right on time. The headaches subsided, and now my biggest challenge is getting around with all the added weight and size.


In September we did a keepsake ultrasound at "See Me 3D" in Summerville. It was a awesome experience getting an extra sneak peek at our baby. He seems to like his little space in my belly. Both grandmas Marilyn and Suzy, Papa Bill, and Aunt Adrienne and Elizabeth all got a chance to oooh and ahhh at Baby Liam along with William and me! We thank God that our baby and we the parents have such a strong support system with many more family members and friends.




In other baby news, my friends Krista and Amy were blessed with the births of their babies. Sullivan Cole Driggers was born Sept. 27 (2 days early) and Landyn Grace Dickerson graced us with her presence a few weeks early on Sept. 30th! I guess this means I am next....!!!

Congrats Krista and Darren!

Congrats Amy and Duane!

No comments:

Post a Comment