Friday, May 20, 2011

Meet little Wikki!


Week 9: First doctor visit and first picture of baby Nikki + William = Wikki Shealy! Dr. Suzanne Bradford with Mount Pleasant OBGYN confirms the baby is now 2.92 cm in "crown rump length," and that means I'm probably 9 weeks and 5 days. Our families and both sets of soon to be grandparents are elated! So here is the little butterbean-sized baby! The ultrasound also allowed us to hear the heartbeat, which was a very quick woosh woosh woosh sound!


I broke the big news to my bosses at work and a few other co-workers, checking over the tips on telling the boss from The Baby Center beforehand. Some women choose to wait until after the first trimester is over to share the news, as the risk off miscarriage drops.


Week 10: WOW! I'm rapidly rapidly growing! I'm now 34 inches around and I weigh 121 lbs. I started on my scale at home at 116 lbs. I need some nutrition help! Salad is yucky to me, which was what several of my meals were pre-pregnancy. My favorite foods right now are chicken, cheese, bacon, milk, pizza, pasta, bread, french fries and chips. I'M ALWAYS EATING! Good news is my fatigue and nausea has subsided! Hopefully that will now help me to shift my focus to nutrition and exercise. Any tips/recipes for me?




1 comment:

  1. So happy for you and William! At 121 you are still tiny you silly girl! I love the "Wikki" - too cute!

    ReplyDelete