Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Glitz And Glamour, Live From The Red Carpet!

The kickoff to Charleston Fashion Week 2011! It was my very first time reporting from the "red carpet," and I definitely had fun with this story. My live coverage continued from 5 to 7pm on Live 5 News.

Noteworthy interviews:
Cos Bar (CFW makeup sponsor) co-manager Andrew Petersen at 5pm


Emerging designer semi-finalist Veritee Hill at 6pm


Anne Hughes of Anne Belen Designs and CFW operations director Misty Lister Johnson at 7pm


*Nic's Picks* of the night!
-Copper Penny's runway show. I'm always spending a pretty penny there, and it's where I purchased my coral ruffle dolled up dress

-Barbara Beach's Bb children's line! sooooooo cute!


-my fashionable and fabulous sidekick Deja Knight


-Melissa Loy and the students of Paul Mitchell School, loved the wax sculpting spray for the hair ladies! ;)

-my interview with Veritee Hill and her dark latex and corsetry costume line

-Andrew Petersen turning the tables on me, interviewing me!


No comments:

Post a Comment