Sunday, January 9, 2011

Playing catch up on the blog . . .

Twas a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I spent a few days in NYC visiting Kaye and touring the city with some of my best friends. I celebrated NYE at Kimmi's Masquerade party. Then I dressed up like my favorite animal with some co-workers and splashed around at the beach in 40-something degree water! Check it out!

Ying, Heather, Ashley and I strolling the Brooklyn Bridge

We got to see the David Letterman show! Episode with Amanda Peet and the meatball Christmas tree!
Kaye and I at Rockafeller Center with the enormous Christmas tree

Jackey opening her stocking and gifts

Masquerade party at Kimmi's

Thousand of crazy people at the Sullivan's Island beach for the Polar Bear Plunge!

Cute penguins splashing around at the beach!

Lots of Love! NJ

2 comments: